This short, self-paced workshop focuses on an exciting development in online course design: open educational resources (OERs). By introducing participants to OERs through the use of practical, authentic assessments, this workshop prepares individuals to find, evaluate, and eventually incorporate OERs into the design of their new or existing online course.
- Explain the rise of OERs in online education.
- Implement one OER in their online course.
About this course:
- From start to finish, module may take up to 1.5 hours to complete
- Fully self-paced. Start and stop as you wish.
- LMS agnostic design strategies.
- Complete all or just some of the sections based on your course design experience.
- Receive a certificate of completion if all activities are completed.
How to enroll:
- Click on the “Click to Enroll” button below. You will be directed to the Academic Engagement Engage LMS to complete your enrollment.
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR FACULTY DEVELOPERS TEACHING IN PROGRAMS THAT ARE PARTNERED WITH WILEY.