This short, self-paced course focuses on ePortfolios and how they can be used in the online classroom. By introducing participants to how ePortfolios have become relevant, how they can help students succeed, and how they can be implemented, this workshop prepares individuals to create, implement, and evaluate ePortfolios in their online course or program.
- Identify the advantages and challenges of implementing an ePortfolio in their online course or program.
- Articulate the components of an effective ePortfolio assessment in an online course or program.
About this course:
- From start to finish, module may take up to 1.5 hours to complete
- Fully self-paced. Start and stop as you wish.
- LMS agnostic design strategies.
- Complete all or just some of the sections based on your course design experience.
- Receive a certificate of completion if all activities are completed.
How to enroll:
- Click on the “Click to Enroll” button below. You will be directed to the Academic Engagement Engage LMS to complete your enrollment.
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR FACULTY DEVELOPERS TEACHING IN PROGRAMS THAT ARE PARTNERED WITH WILEY.