This course is an 8 unit, self-paced course covering basic tasks you will need to perform as you teach online in Engage. It is designed to provide new instructors a beginner-level understanding of how to teach an online course using Engage.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Navigate a course in Engage
- Set up a user profile
- Communicate with students using Mail
- Grade written assignments, discussion forums, and quizzes
- Track student activity and participation
About this course:
- From start to finish, module may take up to 6 hours to complete.
- Fully self-paced. Start and stop as you wish.
- Complete all or just some of the sections based on your course design experience.
- Receive a certificate of completion if all activities are completed.
How to enroll:
- Click on the “Click to Enroll” button below. You will be directed to the Academic Engagement Engage LMS to complete your enrollment.
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR FACULTY DEVELOPERS TEACHING IN PROGRAMS THAT ARE PARTNERED WITH WILEY.