This course is an 8 unit, self-paced course that focuses on both the foundational and advanced elements of using Engage to teach your online course. It is designed to provide instructors with an understanding of how to teach an online course using Engage as well as how to use the features and settings appropriately in Engage to build your online course.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Navigate a course in Engage
- Set up a user profile
- Communicate with students using Mail
- Add and edit discussion forums, questionnaires, assignments, pages, labels, and quizzes.
- Grade written assignments, discussion forums, and quizzes
- Track student activity and participation
About this course:
- From start to finish, module may take up to 8 hours to complete
- Fully self-paced. Start and stop as you wish.
- Complete all or just some of the sections based on your course design experience.
- Receive a certificate of completion if all activities are completed.
How to enroll:
- Click on the “Click to Enroll” button below. You will be directed to the Academic Engagement Engage LMS to complete your enrollment.
THIS COURSE IS INTENDED FOR FACULTY DEVELOPERS TEACHING IN PROGRAMS THAT ARE PARTNERED WITH WILEY.